Monday, April 29, 2013

Soliloquy.

I'm not sure what bothers me most,
the fact that no one has commented on my last five posts,
or the fact that our friendship can't grow much more due to other friendships.

I talked and spilled truth without realizing why I was even talking in the first place.
It caught me off-guard like a cracked sippy-cup. I didn't realize I was leaking.
Maybe I was just, comfortable.
The more I spoke, the more I wanted her to know.
Maybe if I didn't talk the whole time, she would've opened up too.
I want her to feel comfortable.

I've hung out with her along with other friends plenty of times,
but it's weird to think that us hanging out alone was the most fun I've had in awhile.

And I'm cautious to write more, because maybe I'm the one thinking about and writing about that night.
But I have to write about it.

Although this is a public blog, in my mind it's a broad soliloquy without description of my mind.
No description, because I'm cautious.
Just the general answers and shrug-of-the-shoulders.

And I wear a beanie 'cause I'm Indie, and I wear nike socks 'cause I'm a Jock.
But I always remember my leather belt along with my button-up to remind myself where I stand.
I contradict myself consistently without solving my errors.
And this paragraph might not coincide with the previous, but the beanie is the focus.

And I want to progress our friendship but maybe drive isn't a good idea,
I'll choose neutral and see where the road takes me.

I'm intrigued by the fact that I don't know if this is weird, but also,
who cares. This is a soliloquy, remember?

-J.Stamos.

1 comment: