Monday, May 6, 2013

How to steal someone's heart.

And I'm not sure if I'm the best example.
And I'm not sure if these instructions will be helpful.
And I'm not sure whether or not instruction is what you need, but here.

First you must cut one straight line below the left pectoral (or breast), then cut one perpendicular line at each end.
Second you must peel skin to the side. Proceed to the next step by finding some clean pliers.
Third you must break approximately three ribs, and avoid the temptation of grillin' them up along with BBQ sauce.
Fourth you must find a magnifying glass and examine the heart. Is it pure? Is it beating? How fast?
Fifth you must quickly remove heart from body and place in clean bag. Throw bag over shoulder. Start running.

Make sure you never get caught, and you never give it back.
And I'm not sure if I'm the best example.
BUT.
That is how to steal someone's heart.

And I never steal hearts.

-J.Stamos.

1 comment:

  1. "Throw bag over shoulder. Start running"
    Love that. I also love your Coach Boone quote.

    ReplyDelete