Saturday, February 2, 2013

Obviously, we all have hearts.

Dang, that was some good salsa. (4 hours later...) Dang, that salsa is giving me some outrageous "heart"burn.
I have a heart. I must have a heart. Hopefully a GRANDE heart. (That salsa is kicking in my spanglish tendencies).
Sometimes though, my heart is small and uncaring...
Imagine if the Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge had a baby, and that baby had a heart, that's mine sometimes.
"How could you be so heartless...?" - Kanye West (Heartless). Yeah you're one to talk Kanye, remember T-Swizzle and how you interrupted and stole her mic? Take your own advice, listen to your own lyrics. BTW, Kardashian is a gold-digger.

Blood-pumping, heart-racing, veins bulging when you see her.
"SHUT UP heart, I can't concentrate when you race like that." - I think silently, although screaming on the inside. Due to my heart's previous carelessness, caution must now be taken when putting my heart on-the-line. Why must this be? Ever since Selena hooked up with a fag like JB, I can't trust my first-impressions.  But seriously though, what did she see in him besides talent, fame, muscles, and his dreamy blue-eyes?  Off-camera I guarantee he's dying inside because of all his fakeness; fake friends, fake smile, fake happiness.  On the more serious side though, I need some killer advice, cause I'm at a lose of words when it comes to girls and their confusing nature.  Maybe I'm the confusing one, just call me a MIME when it comes to saying the right things though, because I'm terrible. Compliments with confidence are translated into insults. Huh?  I wish my heart could speak for me and say, "you're cute, obviously, I like you, obviously, will you be my girl...?" she replys "obviously."  That's how it should work. God must've been confused where the location of the heart goes, cause it should be right below my uvula so it can speak for me.

We all have hearts, many like to show-off how big theirs is, like that kid who says "Bless you" in class BEFORE the person is even finished sneezing. Don't be that guy. That guy is annoying. We all know that guy just wants to be viewed as kind and considerate.  Say "Bless You" once, and least a 1/2 second after the sneeze, please.

Heart-attacks kill. My grandma died of a heart-attack..... actually, it was cancer. Close enough, right?
That was a cruel joke, and I regret my decision of writing it, yet I can't seem to muster the strength to hit backspace. Humans have heart-attacks; blood-clots that decide they are too think-minded to run and function properly anymore.
We rely on our hearts to live, to breathe, to give us that feeling whether or not we should do something.  My heart says to do it, say it, play it, convey it, invent it, present it, she meant it, I mean it - please.  I like to believe that my heart is usually normal size, possibly above average.  We all have hearts, hearts are in humans, humans are alive; hearts keep us alive and give us the strength to push-forward, even when her reply is actually, "obviously..............not".

-J.Stamos.

3 comments:

  1. "Off-camera I guarantee he's dying inside because of all his fakeness"

    "God must've been confused where the location of the heart goes, cause it should be right below my uvula so it can speak for me."

    Stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally had me laughing, and agreeing, and feeling. You talk when you write, and I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete