Friday, March 29, 2013

Honesty, but maybe not complete.

I feel like I've been limiting myself on my posts and expressions because I'm aware some peers know who I am. Although anonymous to most, John Stamos has been exposed. I put this upon myself though, so basically I put a noose around my own neck and jumped.

I decided I'm not going to let this affect me any longer; honesty and originality is now going to pour out of me like that bad bean-and-cheese burrito I ate last week.
So let me list off some honest things so after this post, I'll be back in my groove..

Honestly, I think you have one of the most intriguing personalities known to man.. But we are just acquaintances, and it probably won't change.

Honestly, either you're too mature, or I'm too immature, but we definitely have our differences.

Honestly, the people I feel most comfortable around are the ones I'm not trying to impress, and that's why they are my best friends.
Except for that one girl I could say anything too, but she's too cool to hang out with an average Joe like me. Why can't I just be "Front-row Joe" or "GI Joe"..?

Honestly, the more pessimistic you are around me, the more I don't want to be around you. And yes, there is a major difference between that and being realistic, so don't try to call me out.

Honestly, I find it humorous, how you all act like you're so open-minded when in reality you have a mask on so thick it'd make Beyonce's booty jealous.

Honestly, we ALL hate your girlfriend, I even told you last week. Rumor has it she now has a "Pinterest" board dedicated to you. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shrine of you in her closet too.

Honestly, I don't mind baggin on my some of my bros occasionally because I know they do the same to me. That's just how life is.
And yes I called you a liar to your face, and your facial reaction was just what I'd expect, guilty. Hand in the cookie jar... Hand in the cookie jar. Or maybe salsa dish, that might be more suitable.

Honestly, my attitude and is what defines my thoughts.
"Attitude reflect leadership, Cap'n."

Honestly, these are still things I'm not being COMPLETELY honest on. But I'm sitting in my boxers trying not to spill my chocolate milk. (Good luck figuring out that metaphor).

-J.Stamos.

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment on your blog. I like this post a lot. I like being honest no matter who is or isn't reading. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete